Youth for Christ in Kenya has a vision to evangelise and disciple young people to become Kenya’s future Godly leaders. Their current ministries include weekly Berean Bible clubs in schools, music teams whose main focus is evangelism, and Taraja Home for former street boys which focuses on discipleship, education, and vocational training.
- Establishment of ministry in Nakuru and Kariobangi areas
- Financial support of the full-time staff
- God’s will to be the goal of Youth for Christ in Kenya
- Continued openness to Gospel ministries in the country
- Pray for safety and prosperity for Taraja Boys Home